Trucare Physical Therapy is proud to offer the additional service of medical massage which is designed to treat specific soft tissue injury and dysfunction as well as support overall recovery.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of massage:
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Relaxes and reduces tension in injured muscles and tendons.
- Reduces spasms often associated with pain.
- Reduces post-surgical adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing as occurred.
- Improves pliability of shortened muscle for better stretching and flexibility.
- Stimulates the flow of lymph which is the body’s natural defense system against toxic invaders.
- Lowers blood pressure and encourages relaxation.
Session duration starts at 15 minute increments and increases based on the needs of your body. You do not need to be a current patient to take advantage of this service.
Just call or click here for an appointment to begin the acceleration of your healing process!